Dimitris Dallas was born in Athens in 1982. He studied graphic design and Computer Graphics DTP & Web Design in AKTO, Greece. Inspired by everyday life, the people he meets, incidents and situations he observes, he creates an explosive parallel universe where the “ordinary life” is stretched to its limits. Dallas works with spray, acrylic, markers and spatulas. His characters and symbols are products of the artist’s spontaneous process and improvisation. The repeating patterns encode his explosive feelings, while the fluidity and the sense of movement exuded in his work, express the energy that surrounds and configures the artistic creation, as well as the artist’s psyche.
- The Blender Gallery-Street Art Group Show- 45×45
- The Blender Gallery -Munich,Germany-Group Exhibition -STROKE
- The Blender Gallery -Group Exhibition- “PRINTED”
ArtZone 42 – “Darling Shine!” Group exhibition at Matogianni Hall ,Mykonos
The Blender gallery -Group exhibition -Flashback
Artzone 42 – “Once upon..a Dragon” Group exhibition
- Honored to be supporting the 33rd Annual Mad Hatter Fundraiser, in New Orleans, Louisiana in March 22nd! A charity auction and luncheon hosted by the Women’s Guild of the New Orleans Opera, funds raised go to creating productions and educating local youth on the cultural significance of the Performing Arts.
The Blender Gallery -Group exhibition “ΤΗINGS art and the everyday life”
«SURPRISE V – Special Edition», artAZ, Αθήνα
Art & Design Pop-Up show, introducing European and Latin American Art & Design to South Central America.
«Jim Dallas – The Project Room Installation», Latin America , artAZ, Αθήνα
«CULTURAL BRIDGES: Athens – Quito», artAZ,
- “SURPRISE 4 & Spectrum”, Τεχνόπολη, Αθήνα
- “SURPRISE 3 & iDream”, Αθήνα, Τεχνόπολη
- “SURPRISE 2” Αθήνα, Τεχνόπολη
7ply project, International Festival, Αθήνα, Τεχνόπολη
Artogether Festival, Arthouse, Γκάζι
RENDEZ-VOUS DES ARTS 2008, Group Exhibition ,Athens